I’m surprised it’s Sunday again and I have not even been on here to update with what’s been happening throughout the week!
Quite a bit has been happening this week!
Now I don’t know if I will be able to remember it all and it is all significant to what’s been happening if that makes sense?
I’ll have to try to make a note of it all and get through each day as an individual post because I worry It will end up as a long winded post if I mash it all in to this one…
- A bad day.
- College (Hot and cold desserts).
- Actually got annoyed with my chef/teacher.
- Had a breakdown.
- Daughter had conjunctivitis.
- So drained.
- Daughter off nursery.
- All three of us had dentist appointments.
- Eye test appointment.
- Tried looking for a non advertising/plain brightly coloured clothing for my son for clean air day.
- Played in the park with kids at night.
- So drained.
- Rid bike for the first time this year.
- Hot chocolate morning – somehow forgot breakfast.
- Was asked to help out the school with an event.
- Went in search of a new beds and mattress’ for us three.
- Spoke to Sons teacher who gave me an update on bully situation.
- So tired but a little excited of the prospect of a new bed.
- My day.
- Daughter back at nursery.
- Daughter had a bad/unlucky day.
- So and so mentioning me to parents followed by my son telling me about her quiet accusation.
- Allotment visit.
- Trying not to tear up at a bus stop while I go down another memory lane.
- Tired but hopeful.
- Parent partnership meeting.
- Rechecking and refilling various school forms followed by another teacher talking asking about bully situation.
- 2 Theft incidents.
- Debenham delay.
- So tired.
- Attempted to do housework – didn’t happen.
- Got sucked in to social media games.
- Got my arse into gear and did more then a make a major dent into sorting the bedrooms out.
Those are just topics that I can think of that has been happening… I will have to go into detail for each day and they will be the next lot of posts I hope.
I hope everyone had a good week!
Thanks for checking in and having a read 🙂
x Emz x