- Get all repairs done;
– Fire Door.
– Bathroom Heater.
– Kitchen Light Re-Installed.
– Kitchen Blocked Drain.
- Make sure I keep up with exercise from now to my next personal training session.
- Finish decorating the kitchen.
- Finish sorting out and decorating kids room. (Preferably before Christmas)
- Post all blog posts on my list to post.
- Make this years Christmas and new years happy and memorable.
- Swap my Home Insurance.
Get Life Insurance. Get all my work done in my college folders; – 4 Units filled before Christmas. – All photo evidence printed off and put in folder. – Rewrite all written work in folders in detail and in a nice, neat and readable writing.
- Complete Test Papers and get 100% on them (first four units before Christmas);
– Unit 101 Test Paper. (100%) – Unit 102 Test Paper. (100%) – Unit 203 Test Paper. (unmarked) – Unit 104 Test Paper. (unmarked)
- Book a family photo shoot.
- Look into setting up a trust fund for my youngest.
- Read at least 1 book before the end of the year.
- Keep living room and kitchen clean and tidy.
- Do everything on my Christmas to do list.