I have seen a few posts about goals – weekly, monthly, annually, before 30’s, 40’s, 50’s etc and even bucket lists. I will pace myself with the monthly goals. So here it is…
- Deep clean, tidy, organise and redecorate home.
Clear all sides of the rooms at home so I can get to all electrical wires, plugs and windows. Set up and follow through with appointments regarding; Electrical cables, plugs and fire clip installation, Sprinkler system installation and window safety check off.
- Get all repairs done in the home ;
blocked sink drain
kitchen light reinstalled.
- Print off all evidence I need for my college portfolio.
- Get better at my workouts – lifting weights and working on shoulders preferably.
- Keep hydrated – get through the month without having a migraine!
Stay off the fizz, fast food and takeaways including chippy chips – already been 3 weeks!
- Figure out a way to deal with my stress!
- Get my place completely sorted and ready to be presented – be able to feel comfortable inviting people over.
Get good feedback from every college class this month.
There is probably more to add but all I can think of at the moment…
Thanks for reading.
x Emz x